segunda-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2012

Router Z-Axel Bearing Support

Since I couldn't find a supplier for a 80x80x75x8mm Aluminium L shape, I had to cut an Aluminium bilé that I had laying arround, for making molds. I cut it roughly to the required size, with some extra margin.
I fly cut it to an aproximate thickness size, and chanfered the middle section to give it more strength.
I had to reduce thickeness and chanfer to the correct size, so that the bearing assembly could lay flat, given the required center position. I also drilled 4 fixing holes.
Counter sunk the fixing holes, to provide extra clearance arround bolts heads, to allow enough room for the axel/motor coupling.
Made all required features to lock the bearing assembly in to place. Milled a main passage for the Z-Axel and bored it to size, and later drilled and threaded four M4 screw fixing holes.
Complete L-Support, with all required counter sunk and threaded holes, and counter sunk bearing alignment fixture.
L-Support with bearing assembly bolt into place.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário